Be careful how you treat people.
Don’t be a bully.
You don’t know what goes on in anyone’s life but your own. And when you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re not messing with just that part. Unfortunately, you can’t be that precise and selective. When you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re messing with their entire life. Everything. . . affects everything.Jay Asher, Thirteen Reasons Why
Tim, the truth is, I did love you. I loved listening to music with you.
I loved honking and smiling at strangers.
I loved sharing common interests.
I loved spending time doing fun things with our kids.
Yes, I loved you, even though I wasn’t in love with you.
As I was driving to an assignment in Walhonding, I was listening to a lot of bands I found out we both liked after the shit went down— State Champs, ADTR, Our Last Night, Memphis May Fire, plus more.
You were my best friend for SO LONG.
You. Have. Hurt. Me.
Shame on you.
1) Ive retaliated hurt that I’ve felt, and I’m sorry.
2) I’ve made mistakes I’m not proud of. I’ve done things and I’ve said things.
3) I’ve burned bridges that can never be rebuilt.
4) I’ve not lived up to the expectations I’ve been given.
5) I want to move forward and not live in the past.
6) I want peace. Please stop laughing at my pain.
7) I’m busy raising Alyssa and Noah
8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13) I’m sorry.